1. COLOR PALETTE: Decide on the perfect hues to set the scene or stick with her wedding colors.
4. CATERED BRUNCH: Treat the ladies to a lovely brunch with all of the bride-to-be’s favorite foods.
5. DECOR: Flowers, colorful table linens, yummy treats and balloons make great room fillers. Also tassels and streamers!
6. GAMES + ACTIVITIES: Download some games to play and interview the bride and groom separately before the party. Better yet, take an iphone video of the groom answering the questions! Want a flower halo station or makeup station? Their beautiful floral creation or beauty products would make the perfect parting gift (and pick hues for them to wear on the wedding day).
7. FAVORS: Send your guests home with a little something to thank them for coming! A goody-bag from the game or activity you planned!